Since becoming a hobby farmer, I’ve heard stories of Tractor Supply stores and all the wonders inside. Without a store within reasonable driving distance, I would just have to imagine. But that was about to change. When this sign went up in front of an old building in town, I started stalking the construction site.
Each time I drove by, the sign still said, “Coming Soon.” Soon was too long. I wanted it now. Time was of the essence. The local feed store stopped carrying Purina products and I had a mutiny on my hands. Nobody liked the “other” brand of feed. The posse was forming.
Then one day as I was driving by, I saw it! The sign said, “Now Open.” Now. Open. All the waiting and pressing my nose against the glass was about to pay off. I jerked the steering wheel of my little red Prius hard to the right and we were careening into the parking lot.
As I walked through the door for the first time, I was greeted with “Hello Luv!” from a lady with an Aussie accent. That nice lady at the register is Jane, the friendliest person in town! I look forward to my “Hello Luv” greeting every time now. The experts at Tractor Supply stores, better known as friends and neighbors, are always willing and able to help. If they don’t know the answer, they’ll find it. They’re proud of where they live and proud to bring us the products, services and seasoned advice we need to live out here.
Tractor Supply has products for all of the animals in my life. From dogs and donkeys to goats, emus, chickens and more. Tractor Supply is the one stop shop to help us care for our animals. We used to have to order emu food two months in advance. I mentioned I had emus on my first trip to Tractor Supply and the manager said they would be stocking emu food, no special order required!
Some of the other things I love about TSC:
- Someone is always willing to help me out to the car and load the 50 pound feed bags in the back.
- They have wonderful t-shirts for a good price. I wear them every day!
- The birdhouses! I have a wrap-around porch with 25 TSC birdhouses!
- Hardware and tools of all kinds. I can McGyver anything after a trip to TSC.
- They stock the Purina products my animals love!
Today is the first day of Purina Days, a 5 day SALE event culminating in a special Saturday in-store event at all TSC stores across the country. Each store’s event will be unique. My store will have booths, 4-H kids, demonstrations, samples, pet adoption, a veterinary clinic, and much more. If you live in rural America, call your nearest Tractor Supply to find out what they’ll be offering on Purina Days Saturday. If you live in California’s Gold Country, we hope to see you at Tractor Supply in Auburn, CA!
For more information about Purina Days please click HERE.
Whether you own horses, cattle, sheep, goats, chickens, swine – or cats and dogs – you will find what you need in a Tractor Supply store. You’ll even find things you didn’t know you needed. To get you ready for Purina Days at Tractor Supply I went on a little shopping trip today. Here’s a little video peek into my Tractor Supply Store.
- This post is sponsored by Tractor Supply Company and the Pet Blogger Network. I am being compensated for helping spread the word about Tractor Supply Company and their Purina Days Campaign, but the Egg farm only shares information we feel is relevant to our readers. Tractor Supply Company, Inc. is not responsible for the content of this article.