If you participated in the Twitter chat with Chef Rick Bayless last night and asked about my fish taco recipe, this one’s for you!
- ½ cup Mexican Crema (or substitute sour cream, thinned slightly with milk)
- Juice of half a lime
- 1 tbsp sugar
- ¼ tsp salt
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Sriracha sauce to taste (I use a full teaspoon plus a little extra squeeze for me!)
- ¼ cup mayonnaise (optional)
- Mix all ingredients in a medium bowl and whisk to fully combine. Store leftover sauce in the fridge.