We made a lot of progress on the screen room yesterday. Installing the screen was tricky and a bad job the first time resulted in our tearing it out and doing it again with larger pieces of screen. That made it easier to stretch. When we did it the first time it had more sags and bags than my face! Not it is nice and tight and is almost unnoticeable.
We are going to be applying an epoxy garage floor product to the cement so we left the siding off on the inside until that is done. The sliding glass door still needs to be shimmed and installed permanently. The opening is not square so it poses a bit of a challenge. In the corner by the air compressor I will have base cabinets and a countertop for my incubators, brooder, and a small fridge for egg customers.
This is the view from the outside.
View of the exterior of our house with the new screen room. I’ll be back with pictures of the final product soon I hope!